Are you a foreign student searching for funding to study in the UK? Then apply to the University of Sussex’s Margaret Sharp Master’s Scholarship 2021.
This scholarship, which comes with a £10,000 tuition fee discount, is available to students interested in pursuing a Master’s degree at the University.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA | Margaret Sharp Master’s Scholarship 2021
Applicants for the Margaret Sharp Master’s Scholarship 2021 must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have accepted a full-time offer to study at one of the qualifying master’s programs.
- Energy and Climate Policy MSc; Project Management; Science and Technology Policy; Strategic Innovation Management; Sustainable Development are all qualifying courses.
- Must be able to show superior academic and leadership skills.
- A valid bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning is needed.
Procedures for making an application.
Those interested in applying for the Margaret Sharp Master’s Scholarship 2021 can do so after accepting an offer of a spot on a qualifying course.
When applying, applicants must also submit a declaration of academic interests. An applicant’s statement will be judged on how well they explain the following:
- You should have clear and precise expectations about what you want to do after you complete your master’s degree.
- Significant work experience or extracurricular activities in the field of your Master’s degree.
For more details, go to the official website.