The University of Kent’s School of Economics is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for the MSc Development Economics program for the academic year 2021/2022. For a student planning to enroll at the University of Kent School of Economics, the scholarship is worth up to 50% of the full tuition fee.
The scholarship aims to help exceptional students from low- and middle-income countries who are passionate about furthering their education at a world-class university.
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY FOR A MSc IN DEVELOPMENT ECONOMICS IN 2021-2022
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for the University of Kent Scholarship for MSc Development Economics 2021/2022:
- Scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis to the best eligible candidates.
- Students will be considered for several scholarships, but only one University of Kent Scholarship will be awarded (Kent graduates may however be awarded the Kent Alumni Tuition fee Discount in addition, if they are eligible).
- The scholarship is contingent on students accepting a place to study at the University of Kent School of Economics.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Must be able to show superior academic and analysis skills.
- A valid bachelor’s degree in Economics or a related field from an accredited institution of higher learning is required.
Procedures for making an application.
Applicants for the Scholarship for MSc Development Economics 2021/2022 must apply for a position on one of the available programs.
For more details, go to the official website.