Grove City College is offering a financial need scholarship to worthy and exceptional foreign students who plan to participate in a degree program offered at the university during the academic year 2021-2022.
Students who are academically qualified and show financial need are eligible for a limited number of scholarships offered by the College. Part-time grants, which are added directly to tuition costs, are renewable for four years if the student maintains a 2.00 GPA and a good social record while enrolled full-time.
DETAILS ON SCHOLARSHIPS for Grove City College
Annually, students must demonstrate financial need and apply the International Student Financial Aid Application. It is believed that the student plans to complete an undergraduate degree at Grove City College by accepting a partial scholarship from the College. If you are an international student, we welcome your application and hope you will consider joining our active student body.
Criteria for Eligibility
The following eligibility requirements for Grove City College financial need Scholarships 2021 are required to be met by interested applicants:
- International students are required to apply.
- A high school diploma and a recommendation from an accredited secondary school are required.
- It is strongly advised that you enroll in an academic or college preparatory course that includes English, history, mathematics, and a foreign language.
- Mathematics up to and including calculus is expected and/or recommended for admission to mathematics, science, and engineering programs.
- reasonable test scores on the TOEFL exam (minimum 550 paper/213 computer/79-80 internet) or IELTS exam from the College Entrance Examination Board Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), the American College Testing Program (ACT), or the Classic Learning Test (CLT), OR acceptable test scores on the TOEFL exam (minimum 550 paper/213 computer/79-80 internet) from the College Entrance Examination Board Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), the American College Testing Program (ACT) (6.5-9).
- Recommendation letters demonstrating strong moral character and a strong spiritual existence.
- Requirements for English Language Proficiency: Despite the fact that Grove City College offers a variety of English and communication classes, the college does not offer an English as a Second Language program (ESL). You must have a good background in speaking and writing English to be eligible for entry.
Benefits of a Scholarship
Grove City College provides foreign students with insurance coverage that includes the following incentives, according to the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the United States Department of State:
- At least $50,000 in medical insurance per accident or illness.
- The cost of repatriating the remains is $7,500.
- Expenses for the student’s medical evacuation to his or her home country, in the sum of $10,000.
- A maximum deductible of $500 per accident or illness.
Procedures for submitting an application
Fill out the online application form and attach the required documents.
- Scores on the TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, ACT, or CLT.
- Two letters of recommendation are included in the following list. The College does not have any clear recommendation letter forms.
- A instructor, guidance counselor, or principal may have one academic guide.
- One spiritual/character reference from a minister, youth pastor, or someone who is familiar with you in this area.
- Secondary transcript (official) (in English).
- Form for submitting a school report to Grove City College.
- Early Decision Agreement with Grove City College (for Early Decision applicants only).
- Financial Aid Application for International Students.
- Finances Certification for International Students.
- The application fee is $50. (waivers available upon request).
- The deadline for applications is November 1, 2021.
For more details, go to the official website.